What if you were told that with one survey you can both help Family Dollar improve their services, and also get the chance to win a $500 gift card? That sounds like a great opportunity, doesn’t it? The good news is, you can actually do both by taking part in the Family Dollar Survey at ratefd.com.
About Family Dollar
If you live in the United States, you must have come across a Family Dollar store at some point. This is because Family Dollar has more than 8,000 stores in most of the states in America. In addition to this, Family Dollar also gives customers great deals and even offers smart coupons!
Detailed Step by Step Guide to Complete the Family Dollar Survey
Once you are ready to take part in the survey, keep some considerations in mind. For one, make sure you didn’t throw out your last receipt from when you visited a Family Dollar store – you’ll need the receipt to take part in this survey! If you have your receipt, all you need to do next is turn on your computer, switch to an Internet connection, and just follow the simple steps laid out below to make the process as easy as possible!
Now that everything has been set up, follow these steps to complete the survey.
- Use your device to open this link using a web browser: http://ratefd.com/
- Next, choose the language you want to take the survey in, from either English or Spanish.
- Provide the Transaction ID in the given space. Your Transaction ID has been provided on your receipt.
- If you can’t find the Transaction ID, refer to the example given on the page.
- Select the link ‘Next’ to be taken to the survey questions.
- Fill out all of the survey questions by relating your experiences and level of satisfaction.
- Provide any additional information needed to enter the sweepstakes.